My resolution, ugly but thriving.

 She let out her demons on me and I saved her life.

Compassion and patience I light incense. Good morning. Over shortbread with pressed flowers. After my hair is stiff from thespa and salt and sweat and cacao and mushrooms. 

Black clothing and trip to England. Heal my heart. 

It is good to save someone’s life. 

And I return to me. The round face and eyes. My crooked legs and lazy eye.

And people who love me. To the forests of the world where I sing OM. 


Eating money. Hippie parents from the canyon and now I’m here. 

Sharing life to ray and all who have loved me.

Love lives on we are all who love us. 

To share and know love is my gift. 


Look at ray and the Shabbat dinners and the house magic.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend