Nothing is what I want

 As a person who loves peace and rest. Junk is the worst. Physical objects that are heavy and time consuming are the worst… and the reasons behind it! Not my own! 

Oh just leave! Don’t put shit on my back or on my castle!

Chris left this

It’s so much I couldn’t do it. The mess.

It’s for the garden work! He shouted so I wouldn’t build the studio. The garage is for the garden tools!

Why not hire a gardener? I never did anything like that. Growing up we had gardeners in LA.  To someone from the Midwest that was proposterous.

So the work was like prison in my mind.

Always reasons why things were important. 

Why I shouldn’t have my studio. 

Large items like this take money to dump. 
I will never allow yard junk or junk in general again. 

It’s psychologically too taxing. 


My “happiness lamp” turned on when I needed a moment of calm in the bathroom to hide. I remember thinking “oh, my happiness lamp”
Gourds from last season. Generic door Buddha. 


Bye.
A gudetama egg man : ( oh I have to let go.))

Dump trash. 

So many trips to the dump. Please let me be free. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend