Freedom

 The work I had to do to get here. Just two years ago now…

I remember going. I had no idea that I’d be loved. I thought Barbara took all my money.

Might as well go to Prescott. The air was cold and snow was still on the ground. March. I took a train by myself. Self travel is time and slowness. Train travel is slow.

Music Emmersion.

This is what they didn’t want me to do.
I didn’t tell aunt sue, I just left. She called to say hi from San Diego and I said I was admiring all the vegetables growing in my garden, how I loved to just stay put. Oh nothings going on just being boring, eating well, drinking water. Working on pots. Slowly.

I was in the mountains living in a cabin for over a month.
I took the train and a taxi cab there alone.

Free free free.




My first taste of freedom. Train trip to Prescott. AZ.
The smell of pines.
All the bark and rainbows. Freedom.


Protected. It is scary but I can do it. I am strong. I believe in being loved.
That was not love.

Today the change of address came through.
I am Sarah Kupersmith. This is my house.

I’m having dreams about it.

Pine trees like a cabin. The house is built on granite stones. Granite like in my home of Prescott.
Home. Place of home.

In the next few months I’ll set up the studio. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend