Freedomm A A.a

She has the posture of someone who has to ask persission for everything.
I remember being her.
Everything is explained, why even talk?
Right, right. Yes. Okay. Totally.

Speak a need, you don’t need that.
Here’s a reason.

Be reasonable. Agree with me, here’s why.

She must be wondering why am I here?
On vacation but what’s the point?

Maybe she also dreams of women and trips and freedom.
I am here at the cafe with Christine

It reminds me of a bridge that could no longer function. 
The way I lived. I broke free.

There was the approval of a ring.
I once felt that. That made me special. Even if it was wrong and horrible when I got it. It was a symbol of approval. It meant

When am I cooking for your family? Oh yes who’s gluten free vegan and also allergic to onions?
Who can’t eat sweet potatoes because WE ALL KMOW WHY!

I was so naive once. I was a slave nodding my head. And no I didn’t speak….

there are reasons. There were reasons and now I don’t care.

Freedom means everything to me now. Kuper.

I don’t feel any of that any more. I am happy.


Flying colors from my legs gold glitter

Home is what I make it 

For the us of us who makes me happy


Happy.

Chinese herbs till I soak it all in. Soak it. Kiss me. Mermaid.

I like to be me. I like to be free.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend