Leg happy moments

 My buddies. My legs. Today after long car trip.my face!

Water retention.

On the forest floor hiking quickly with Christine. Cape disappointment was not a disappointment.

Face. Water round


Here right now at campfire motel. 


These are my favorite moments.legs get better. Herbs kidney tonic? It’s at home….

Yerba mate? Parsley pills. 


In Ceramics studio. On my wheel. Kicking my wheel. Legs healthy in the studio. 

I will think of when my legs are happiest today. They are bloating!!!!


Walking ray to and from school holding his hand.
Harvesting in the garden. Flowers.

Outside LACMA and the folk art museum.

On my third year of selling art at the brewery artist commune. This was the year my art and name made it on the front page of the website.

Processing grog from crushed bisque with Mary rose.

Gift from ray. Rainbow vans for rainbow mama.

The yard with wildflowers. 


Happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend