Mom

 There’s a box where I’ve written everything mom did. So I don’t have to feel it in my body it’s all there.

I quit therapy two years ago because it touched a nerve.

Now I’m back. 


It’s the same damn nerve. 

Good news I’m 38.

Secure in my life and relationships.


Self secure ( that’s the mom issue)


That’s the meat, that’s the biscuit. That’s it. Self fuckcing esteem.


I know I’m strong enough. As the burritos and digestive enzymes kick in things could come up.

Weight loss. 


I must be graceful and focus on working in the studio.

I’ve told my loved ones. I know it’s healthy I know I must do this.

This. 

What’s this?


Challenge my own self esteem by healing confronting my mom.

I’m in control now.


Make epic pots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend