Howto adjust my eyes to trauma/ health food and vitamins

 






I’m back here again. Back to square one. 
The next step my eyes.
How many times must I do this. My eyes dulled by choosing better for myself. My eyes they shift In and out. It’s like a game I haven’t won yet….and then I must be strong and my presence suffers. 
My eyes and my body hides like the wussiest wuss, afraid to be hit again. 

Yet, I put myself in front of a lion. I fell in love with a lion.
This shyness or staring off into the wall……my thoughts are not on them….and then they are.

I am attracted to lions. They snarl and show me all of their wicked.
And I want to be fucked by that wicked because why?

Her promises empty, her actions and behavior only causing pain so emmense I couldn’t hold it in my scull.

Oh my eyes, come back. 
.
Bed.

Waking, sleeping. 
Nightmares of scary glares and anger.

Peace angels find me as I cry for help to Buddha and the enlightened ones.
My heart is cooked.
And now what?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend