First I see it then I know it then I live it

 Gradually I know what I want and what I want finds me.


Love find me. 


I will write what it is and how I want it on giant post it noes. I will sit in soft feathers and hold stuffed animals. Softness gentleness. Simplicity. Clit clit clit clit clit. Water and honey. Love honey. 


I will plant love and I won’t stop praying. I am ruthless and will not stop. Pray for miracles.

Clit water! Happy yummy love. Real yummy inspiration. The gardens of my heart. 



Here’s a portrait of my vulva (now) , wow look how the clit is powder.

Oh. Poetic resonance! I’m in disbelief. 

Maybe herbal tea will help my loneliness. Or the garden. 

Fucking garden beds. The garden. Please god help me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vent. Moms rug and drug container

Note. A.A….note. Childhood

The story of grandmas AA boyfriend